Backward Curve Load-Limit Fans (DWDI)
● DWDI Centrifugal fan (Backward curved blade)
● Wheel Dia 310 – 934 mm.
● Air volume = 10 – 5000 cmm.
● This type shows the perfect limit load characteristics that is, the required power
does not exceed a certain value with the increase of air volume.
● Always reliable regardless to the change of resistance.
● The blade is backward curved, producing little air turbulence and noise. It is highly
efficient and economical, saving power consumption.
● Compared with Forward curved Multi-Blade fan, this is suitable for higher static
pressure (100 to 200 mm.wg.)
● As the structure is similar to that of a Forward curved Multi-Blade fan, it’s
maintenance and inspection are easy.
● Fan casing shall be made of not less than 2 mm. (0.88 inch) thick carbon steel.
● The fan scroll shall be attached to the side plates by means of continuous local seam
or welded seam construction.
● The whole casing shall be properly painted and protected from rust and corrosion by
● Bearing shall be of the self-aligning ball or roller type. Load ratings of ball and
roller bearings shall be based on an average bearing life of not less than 20,000